maro Lip Schtick: What's the sTori?p

Sunday, April 02, 2006

What's the sTori?

OK. I actually just watched the premiere of Tori Spelling's new reality sitcom, "So Notorious."

I know, I know. I should be doing something more valuable with my time like volunteer work or writing the next great novel.

But why should I do these things when I can watch bad TV?

The truth is ... this wasn't so bad. I actually found Tori likeable, which is more than I can say for her character on one of my all time faves, 90210.

Besides. Any show with a rotund black maid that talks often about Tori's "big boobies" can't be all bad.

And since I'm almost fresh out of shows that I watch regularly, I think I might give this one another look next week.

After all, it may be gone before we know it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous nicole said...

We were supposed to view this last night but we somehow forgot all about it. And it's probably not a good idea for me to add it to my TiVo list since I've got full seasons of at least a dozen shows waiting to be watched. It's stressing me out!

9:56 AM  
Blogger LilRed said...

Nicole - I highly suggest you add this to your repertoire. It is pretty good. Not "Curb Your Enthusiasm" good, but still worth watching.

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here