maro Lip Schtick: Dag!p

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Dag!

Whoot! Whoot!

I am writing from Holland!

First, let me start by saying, what a wonderful country!

Second ... I want to move here!

Amsterdam is more than I dreamed it would be ... absolutely beautiful. Took a boat today around the canals; visited the Anne Frank Museum (a must-see on your Amsterdam sight-seeing list); perused Dam Square (missed the red light district, but honestly, I don't think I missed anything - I can see mostly naked chicks back home).

The cuisine has been great ... better than expected.

Time for bed now; my body has not yet adjusted to the time diff.

Moving onto Belgium tomorrow.

FUN!

8 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Rock On Girl!
Peace.............

8:07 PM  
Anonymous The Incurable Insomniac said...

You need to duck into a coffeehouse and order from their "special" menu...

Have loads of fun!

12:46 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

I'm sure there is more to Amsterdam than the red light district and the errr...specialty smoking items. Please educate us!

9:57 PM  
Blogger Jack Yan said...

Grab a hot chocolate at the Dylan Hotel. When I ordered it, they went back to the kitchen. Half an hour later, I was wondering about the delay. They were literally melting chocolate to make sure I had something to drink. Talk about rich!

8:13 AM  
Blogger shpprgrl said...

Wow! I just found your blog a few days ago, found the post saying you were going to be gone awhile. Great update, have fun!

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Kerry said...

How fun! Take lots of pictures! I'd love to visit there someday.... so right now i'm living thru you ;)

1:56 PM  
Anonymous nicole said...

Okay, we're looking for some pictures here, Red.

And realize that at least one person in the US is insanely jealous of you right now. ;)

HAVE FUN!

9:40 PM  
Anonymous flamewhore said...

Hmm... Does blogging from Holland on an Oklahoma City blog make you eligible for a little tap tap tap from the N.S.A.? Don't do anything illegal.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here