maro Lip Schtick: I have nothing to wherep

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I have nothing to where

A friend of mine (we'll call her Ophelia) gave me a hard time not too long ago because of a spelling error I made on a previous post.

Ophelia: You misspelled wear on your weekly three. Did you mean to do that?

LilRed: What the hell?

Ophelia: On your weekly three. You spelled it where instead of wear.

LilRed: Oh, no. I didn't mean to do that at all.

Ophelia: I didn't think so ... you're such a freak about other people's spelling errors.

LilRed: That's true. I do get frustrated by the incorrect spelling.

Ophelia: I know. If someone else would have made the where mistake, you would have called me and I would have had to listen to you complain about it for hours.

LilRed: You're exactly right. I would have called you and you would have listened to my incessant bitching. Because that is the nature of my friendships. I bitch. You listen.

I just realized. It's a wonder I have any friends at all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous nicole said...

I think it's hilarious that you've been labeled a "freak" for your spelling stringence. Do you really complain for hours??

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here