maro Lip Schtick: I'm getting there ... slowly but surelyp

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I'm getting there ... slowly but surely

Bear with me, friends. I do have about a gazillion pics from my European vacation, but now I just have to figure out what they are. We visited so many places that I wish now that I kept a journal.

I am still quite tired and jet-lagged; I actually got ill on the plane ride from Paris to Detroit (more about that later).

As soon as my body gets back to normal (as well as my cat's - again, more on that later), I'll be back to blogging.

Until then, thank you for all of the well wishes.

I missed you guys.

6 Comments:

Anonymous nicole said...

Take your time, gal. Take your time. :)

9:26 PM  
Blogger CISSY said...

Glad to have you back.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Welcome back. I'm waiting for those pics!

7:53 PM  
Blogger James said...

WAL-MART is attacking again! This time armed with a musical!

http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/retail/2006-06-02-wal-mart_x.htm

"They stop to buy a Milky Way, discover we have Chardonnay."

EEEK!

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Kerry said...

I cant wait to see your pics. I'd love to be able to go over and see it all for myself..... someday!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

Ok....you've had plenty of time to post those pics and tell your vacation story. Quit slacking! ;)

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here