maro Lip Schtick: So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye!p

Saturday, May 13, 2006

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye!

Well, I knew the time would come eventually. Time when I could no longer keep Lip Schtick going.

So, I have decided to take a hiatus for a few weeks ...

... because I'm on my way to Europe!

Ha! Did I fool you?

I may quit Lip Schtick someday permanently, but not now.

But until June, I bid you a fond vaarwel, auf wiedersehen, au revoir, arrivederci!

Don't worry. I'll bring you back something cool.

PS - My cat is OK for now. He is being boarded with the vet who is treating his thyroid disease. I'll let you know what happens when I get back.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy said...

Have a great time!

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Bug said...

You totally had me freaking out that you were quitting!! Sheesh. Have a great time sweetie :o)

12:04 AM  
Anonymous The Incurable Insomniac said...

Girl, I was going to come kick your ass.

Have a great time in Europe, and enjoy a German beer for me!

Whoot!

12:32 AM  
Blogger CISSY said...

What?! False alarm. Have a great time, drink lots of wine and beer and collect lots of stories that you can share with the rest of us.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Hope you have a great time!

9:13 AM  
Blogger Justin24601 said...

maybe i'll see you over there!

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Kerry said...

Have a great time!!! Bring back lots of cool pics.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Indiana Jonesing said...

Whoops. Missed you. Have fun!

9:01 PM  
Anonymous nicole said...

Okay, okay, I totally deserved this considering what I did to you when I moved my blog. So I can't yell at you.


BUT I SO WANT TO!!!!!!!!

Right, I promised I wouldn't do that. But you have fun (I'm so jealous) during your trip to Europe (I'm so jealous) and don't think about us while you're gone (I'm so jealous). ;)

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here