maro Lip Schtick: I suckp

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I suck

OK, OK. It's true.

I have neglected Lip Schtick ever since I got back into town.

I just can't seem to get back in the groove!

I don't know if it's because I enjoyed my Europe trip so much and am suffering from major withdrawal ... or if it's because it's so friggin' hot that I have no energy ...

Regardless, I will now begin to make a concerted effort to get back into the blogging swing o' things.

Maybe tonight I can finally get around to posting some Europe photos.

5 Comments:

Blogger EKWisdom said...

Lil-Red!! You're back!
Oh how I've missed thee and thy sarcastic wit. :)
Welcome back blog-o-buddy!

6:42 PM  
Blogger CISSY said...

Photos, must have photos. Glad you're back. But really, models & reality? Isn't that an oxymoron?

7:14 PM  
Blogger Chase McInerney said...

You went to Europe? I'd best be getting a commemorative spoon, damn you.

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Bug said...

Hey welcome home girlie! I know how you're feeling...it took me a bit to get my trip pix posted and actually figure out something to blog about *chuckle*

10:18 AM  
Anonymous nicole said...

Dude, you just got back rom a major international trip. No need to apologize!

Hell, I'm feeling a little blog lethargy lately and I haven't traveled anywhere. It's just hard to keep up with the routine of it sometimes...

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here