maro Lip Schtick: Talking points - Weight Watchers points, that isp

Monday, June 05, 2006

Talking points - Weight Watchers points, that is

Have I mentioned that I joined Weight Watchers?

Don't get me wrong. In general, I am not a very overweight person.

But the fact is, I absolutely HATE to shop for clothes. So, I need to be able to fit into the clothes I have so that I don't have to go shop for more.

The way I look at is that we all have different tools for motivation. Mine just happens to be the lack of the need for spending all my money on clothes when I could be buying the things I love - like books, candles, and makeup.

Plus, I have gained 20 pounds in two years and that just won't work for me any longer.

WW wants me to lose 14 pounds; I need to lose 22.4 if I'm ever gonna fit back into my size 8 pants and skirts.

We'll see how it goes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous nicole said...

Between you and the girls at work that have joined WW, I'm almost tempted to get on the program myself. Though I doubt it'll actually happen in the end. ;)

By the way, that has to be the most ORIGINAL reason for enrolling in a diet plan that I've ever heard.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Justin24601 said...

Here's the deal: WW sucks, but it WORKS! Best of luck!

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here