maro Lip Schtick: Turn down the gas - PLEASEp

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Turn down the gas - PLEASE

OK, OK. You know I loves the Barnes and Noble. In fact, I am quite obsessed with that place, as I have waxed ad nauseum in the past.

But I have to tell you.

I am a little frustrated that the last three - count 'em, THREE - times I have visited my haven of literature, I have had the unsavory experience of walking through someone else's gas.

You heard me.

I have walked through three separate farts on three separate visits to B&N.

What the hell are these people thinking? Do you suppose that they believe the smell of fresh books will mask the aroma of rotten eggs?

Well, let me tell you people - it doesn't!

So, please. I implore you. Please refrain the farting at B&N.

Otherwise, we may have to change the name to B&M.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Brian said...

Sorry.

Probably wasn't me, but I've done it to others before so this is a blanket apology.

8:14 AM  
Blogger LilRed said...

Brian - You deserve major props for coming clean. We accept your apology - just don't let it happen again! Ha!

12:16 PM  
Anonymous nicole said...

I'm just not understanding why these people have to do it out in the open. I mean, if you can't keep your brrraps to yourself then at least try to blow them into an area that NOBODY frequents. Show a little courtesy!

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here