maro Lip Schtick: Hi. I'm LilRed. And I have Alzheimer's.p

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Hi. I'm LilRed. And I have Alzheimer's.

You guys have got to call me to the carpet on this the next time.

I always knew it could happen.

In the world of blogging, I figured there would come a day when I would duplicate a post. Not intentionally, but dammit.

It's really hard to remember all the crap I've written about in the past.

You may recall a few posts ago when I lamented the asshole Hummer driver who sported the Use Less Stuff sticker on his back windshield (thank you, by the way, to those who commented - your thoughts were comical, and relevant).

Well, it occurred to me a few days later that I had written a very similar post last year (albeit one asshole was driving a significantly larger environment killer than the other).

Needless to say, I was embarrassed that I didn't remember the original, so as not to repeat it again in the Hummer scenario.

But hey. Maybe I'm being a little too hard on myself.

After all, if you didn't remember, then what's the big whoop?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here