maro Lip Schtick: I need some Y & Rp

Saturday, July 01, 2006

I need some Y & R

Recently, after a hiatus of about 14 years, I have once again become obsessed with the Young and the Restless.

I don't know how the hell it happened, but it did.

And I gotta tell ya - Nick Newman is haaaaawt! (That's hot, by the way).

So, if you ever want to share your feelings on Jack's underhanded schemes to take advantage of Victor's head injury-induced sweeter personality ... or Brad's sneaky identity thieving ways ... or Phyllis' bastard child ...

... well, I'm here for you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous nicole said...

Okay, call me weird but I could never get into CBS soaps because they're too dang dark.

And I don't mean "dark comedy" dark. I mean the lighting on all their soaps SUCKS! Why does it always seem like they're one bulb away from a blackout??

(That has to be the most original reason for not watching a TV show that you've ever heard, right?)

3:01 PM  
Blogger LilRed said...

I am cracking up! I thought I was the only one who noticed that! And I can tell you, as a watcher of CBS soaps, Y & R is definitely the most gothly-lit soap of them all.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here