maro Lip Schtick: Pleased to meet you! - #2p

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Pleased to meet you! - #2

I started this forever ago, and quite frankly, didn't do a very good job of keeping it going.

But today is as good a time as any, so here goes.

I met a new bloggy pal today, and thought I would introduce him to a long-time bloggy pal.

Because, as you know, I'm all about keeping the good vibes flowin'.

So, Jay from Philly (a town I hope to visit someday), meet Guy from St. Louis (one of my fave cities in the U.S.).

And if the rest of you haven't met these guys yet, feel free to look 'em up.

They're good people ... tell 'em LilRed sentcha.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jay said...

Hey, thanks for the fix-up, LilRed. Have you been talking to my mother?

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here