maro Lip Schtick: And speaking of poop ...p

Monday, August 14, 2006

And speaking of poop ...

... you know what really bugs me?

When I get out of the shower and all of a sudden I get the urge to, well, do a "number 2."

What the hell gives? Can my body not sense that I am clean, and therefore have no desire to lay the chocolate egg?

Now, I know right now you may be thinking, "Hey! A little too much information!"

Perhaps.

But don't tell me the exact same thought hasn't crossed your mind before.

I'm just crass enough to commit it to writing.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm. I wonder what Frued would say?

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again, LilRed's wisdom exceeds her age! She hath illuminated a subject many of us hath pondered yet many a day, and, lo, she hath bestowed upon us a Zen koan of a question about the mystery of crap.

Will you excuse me now? I have to go take a Ned Lamont and wipe it with an Osama bin Laden.

4:06 PM  
Anonymous mary_bc said...

I fess up..have had the exact same thought..and yes..where in the hell is our number 2's etiquette & sense of fair play I ask you? I mean it's not as if we don't have an 'up close & personal' relationshp with the little buggers right! They indeed should know when and when not to..make an appeareance in our lives.

10:53 PM  
Anonymous nicole said...

OMG, I hate that!!!!

Actually I don't care if it's #1 or 2. If I'm just stepping out of the shower then the last thing I wanna lay my clean behind on is a toilet.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here