maro Lip Schtick: Fire away!p

Monday, August 28, 2006

Fire away!

A couple of days ago, my cat got very ill.

It seems that his thyroid medication makes him throw up on occasion. This is fine, because the poor little guy can't help it, and he also has an uncanny knack for moving onto the wood floor to spew, which makes for easy clean up for me.

But on this occasion, he gave me the double whammy.

As I was stroking him to calm him while he threw up, he shot out a poop.

Now, don't get me wrong. I have been known to puke and poop at the same time when I have been at my illest - and by "illest" I don't mean cool and hip, I mean sick.

But damn! Give me a "heads up," wouldja?!

No one likes being in the line of fire for the chocolate kitty cannonball.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Brett said...

The cat who lives with me has never, in all her eighteen years, missed the chance to throw up on carpet instead of anything that can be wiped up. The only exception was the one time she started right in front of me and I shimmied her into the tiled bathroom with my foot. Score is: Cat, seven billion; me, one.

12:05 PM  
Anonymous nicole said...

Wow, I just got done cleaning up a pile of cat yak this morning and I was feeling pretty sad for myself. But you totally blew me out of the water with THAT one.

Poor boy!

6:13 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

Um...it may be weird that I counted...but that makes four mentions of poop in one month's time! What's goin' on over there?

9:33 PM  
Blogger No BS said...

Pussy poop, so full of gook. Cat shat, and that was that. Kitty littered all over my lap. Feline wined and then Hershey squirted my shirt. Big smelly poops from that darn cat.

9:39 PM  
Blogger CISSY said...

My cat is still psycho from the summer trauma and the new dog in the house (my daughter's) It's not yaking anymore, since the vet suggested that we put it's food up at night (smart woman, that vet). But now she's actually "pooping" whereever she darn well likes. Well, she does that if we forget to give her the "happy" drugs the doctor gave us to calm her nerves. And, for the record. She beats the dog up regularly. He's a small pom.

3:37 AM  
Blogger Nurse Practitioners Save Lives said...

I have a cat that throws up all the time. He eats way too fast. Sorry to hear that your kitty is under the weather.

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Jay said...

It's been days, and I still haven't been able to get this image out of my head.

Er, thanks.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here