maro Lip Schtick: Tag! I'm it - #9p

Friday, September 29, 2006

Tag! I'm it - #9

Because she's a pal, and because she knows I loves me a good meme, I give you the latest tag from Nicole (well, it's not really the latest, but it's one she hooked me up with FOREVER ago):

Four jobs I’ve had in life:
1. Day care center employee (when I was 16 and WAY too young to be in charge of 3-year-olds)
2. Super-waitron (yes, a waitress)
3. Retail putz
4. Account executive

Four movies I’ve watched over and over:
1. When Harry Met Sally
2. Miss Congeniality
3. Can't Buy Me Love (and yes, I STILL think it's awesome)
4. The Color Purple

Four places I have lived:
1. Norman, OK
2. Oklahoma City, NY
3. Tampa, FL
4. In my own little world

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Six Feet Under
2. Friends
3. Studio 60
4. Heroes

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Austria
2. Germany
3. France
4. Switzerland

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Sushi!
2. Hamburgers
3. Several types of veggies
4. Breads of all kinds

Four places I would rather be now:
1. On vacation
2. On vacation
3. On vacation
4. Running a marathon - and succeeding

Four best qualities about me:
1. I laugh loudly
2. I appreciate a good sense of humor
3. I love animals
4. I am blunt (which is also one of the worst things about me)

Four people I hope will respond:
1 - Bug
2 - Jessi
3 - The Incurable Insomniac
4 - EK

2 Comments:

Anonymous Incurable Insomniac said...

Okay. You got me! I dood it!

2:13 AM  
Anonymous Mystery Guy said...

Reading your blog for the first time, it is uncanny how much it feels like I already know you. It scares me, actually.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here