maro Lip Schtick: Full as a tickp

Friday, November 24, 2006

Full as a tick

Since I have been on Weight Watchers I have learned to eat better and eat less.

I try to eat things that have more fiber so that I feel satisfied while not going over my total number of points for the day.

Yesterday I did the Turkey Trot five-mile run at Lake Hefner before having Thanksgiving dinner.

So, I thought that would give me more leeway to really eat all that I wanted.

I did just that.

But man, did I suffer the consequences.

I ate no more yesterday than I usually do at Thanksgiving. In fact, I ate a little less because I think my body is used to having less to feel satisfied.

But I was miserable.

I pretty much did nothing but moan and groan the rest of the day because I felt so full and bloated.

Can't wait 'til next Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here