maro Lip Schtick: Weight Watchers weigh in - week #24p

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Weight Watchers weigh in - week #24

17.2 pounds lost.

5.2 left until I reach my goal.

Well, it's official!

I reached my Weight Watchers weight loss goal!

Now, before you get too excited, the WW goal I set for myself is different from the one I hope to reach permanently.

Basically, I set my WW goal weight a little higher, so that I would have some leeway to gain here and there.

WW goal weight means that you now have to stay at that goal weight and gain no more than two pounds for six weeks. At the end of the six weeks "maintenance" period, if you stayed within the two pounds, you reach lifetime status.

Lifetime means that you no longer have to pay for the meetings as long as you stay within your goal weight and weigh in once a month.

Awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here