maro Lip Schtick: We the Knights, babyp

Monday, February 05, 2007

We the Knights, baby

Please tell me that I am not the only one who watches Knights of Prosperity.

I cannot have another show that I have become interested in this season become canceled.

It's true, this KP is probably more likely appeals to dudes.

But how can you go wrong with a show that features a culturally diverse cast, kick-ass 80s tunes, Mick Jagger's hats (which are, of course, kept in an environmentally-controlled closet), and Dustin "Dirty Sanchez" Diamond as a guest star?

You can't!

Plus, it's some funny sh*t (pun intended - see dirty sanchez).

2 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

I love that show. I hope it's not just you and me. :)

11:56 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

You rock Red! Miss ya!
http://www.stillhigh.blogspot.com/
Peace...............

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here